Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon entering the practice including answering a series of COVID-19 related questions.
- We are asking that only one other person attends an appointment with a patient. This includes a family member, relative, support or care worker.
- All visitors, who do not have an appointment with one of our doctors, will be required to complete a form including their name and contact number. This information will be kept for a minimum of 6 months and will only be used in the event of assisting Public Health with contact tracing.
- All patients and visitors will be asked to wear a mask when entering the practice and for the duration of their appointment to help protect not only themselves, but also other patients and our staff in line with information provided by the Queensland Government and Public Health.
- We will not be sending SMS reminders for patients during this time and instead will be phoning all patients to confirm they are not currently unwell with cold or flu like symptoms and to advise them of the current recommendation to wear a mask.